Medical Career Opportunities
Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine is an integral part of the medical community in Northeast Florida and it is our commitment to offer the most comprehensive orthopaedic patient care in the area. Our team of doctors and medical professionals are some of the best in the industry.
At OASA we are seeking skilled and energetic individuals who are always looking to challenge their abilities and grow. We offer the opportunity to be a part of a talented team of individuals who share the common goal of unsurpassed excellence in patient care.
At OASA we value our employees and strive to meet all of our obligations to them by providing an excellent compensation and benefits package. We also practice a policy of promoting from within the company whenever possible, to ensure opportunities for upward career growth.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and a team that feels more like family than co-workers, then OASA is the place for you!
To apply for an open position, please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 904.209.1035. Please no phone calls.
Location: St. Augustine
- Evaluation and treat orthopaedic physical therapy patients with a concentration in sports medicine
- Physical Therapist will work closely with all members of the sports medicine team including Physician, Athletic Trainer, and Occupational Therapist
- All patient documentation is required to be completed the day of service
- The maintenance of a clean work space including all treatment areas and office spaces
- All Physical Therapist must possess the proper educational pre-requites sited by the Board of Physical Therapy with the Florida Department of Health and be licensed to Practice Physical Therapy within the State of Florida.
- One year of outpatient orthopaedic/sports medicine experience
- Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates