Medical Career Opportunities
Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine is an integral part of the medical community in Northeast Florida and it is our commitment to offer the most comprehensive orthopaedic patient care in the area. Our team of doctors and medical professionals are some of the best in the industry.
At OASA we are seeking skilled and energetic individuals who are always looking to challenge their abilities and grow. We offer the opportunity to be a part of a talented team of individuals who share the common goal of unsurpassed excellence in patient care.
At OASA we value our employees and strive to meet all of our obligations to them by providing an excellent compensation and benefits package. We also practice a policy of promoting from within the company whenever possible, to ensure opportunities for upward career growth.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and a team that feels more like family than co-workers, then OASA is the place for you!
To apply for an open position, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or fax at 904.209.1035. Please no phone calls.
Billing Office Manager
Location: St. Augustine
The Billing Office Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the patient accounting practices. This includes but is not limited to billings, collections, payor contracting, practice processes that impact collections, policy management, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as well as staff management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures timely charge entry and billing of patient accounts to insurance carriers.
- Ensures proper set up and loading of providers, carriers, finance centers etc. within the practice management system.
- Establishes and maintains proper billing and collections procedures assigning accountability to key staff to perform critical functions as required.
- Generates and analyzes accounts receivable reports monthly; brings large balances and rejection patterns to the attention of the billing staff, Executive Director and physicians.
- Analyzes and updates the fee schedule annually to maximize reimbursement.
- Runs and prepares internal billing, aging and general practice statistical reports including accounts receivable, CPT frequency, aging, productivity etc.
- Responsible for Medicare credentialing, PQRS and other Medicare programs as they arise.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coding certification from AAPC preferred
- Minimum ten years of revenue cycle management
- Proven track record of successfully managing large teams of employees
Front Desk – After Hours Injury Clinic (Part-time)
Location: St Augustine
Department: After Hours Injury Clinic
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Every other Saturday 9:00am-7:00pm
Job Description: Greets patients as they arrive for scheduled appointments; Verifies demographic and insurance information for new and established patients; Schedules patient appointments; Ensures all patient paperwork is complete before patient is seen in clinic.
- High school diploma required or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years experience in medical office
- Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates