Medical Career Opportunities
Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine is an integral part of the medical community in Northeast Florida and it is our commitment to offer the most comprehensive orthopaedic patient care in the area. Our team of doctors and medical professionals are some of the best in the industry.
At OASA we are seeking skilled and energetic individuals who are always looking to challenge their abilities and grow. We offer the opportunity to be a part of a talented team of individuals who share the common goal of unsurpassed excellence in patient care.
At OASA we value our employees and strive to meet all of our obligations to them by providing an excellent compensation and benefits package. We also practice a policy of promoting from within the company whenever possible, to ensure opportunities for upward career growth.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and a team that feels more like family than co-workers, then OASA is the place for you!
To apply for an open position, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or fax at 904.209.1035. Please no phone calls.
Front Desk Receptionist
Location: St Augustine
Department: Front Office
Register all new and established patients; verifies and updates insurance and patient demographics; greets all visitors and maintains an even flow for the clinic; open and closes reception area according to protocol; schedule and reschedule appointments as needed.
• Minimum eighteen months experience working in a physician office
• High school diploma required
• Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates
Location: St. Augustine
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for follow-up of all unpaid claims with insurance carriers
- Work all incoming correspondence, appeals; review and work accounts to resolution
- Run AR report at specified age in the billing cycle and identify unpaid claims with insurance carriers to resolve payment issues
- Verify accounts with incorrect insurance, incorrect referrals or incorrect demographic and update accounts with correct information
- Ensure billing records are maintained in a confidential manner and in compliance with privacy and documentation procedures
- Review patient accounts for patient liability for collection referral
- Minimum eighteen months experience working in a physician group practice/billing department.
- Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates