Full time hours with benefits. The primary responsibility of the position is the head athletic trainer role of St. Joseph Academy in St. Augustine. When school is not in session, the Athletic Trainer will report to Orthopedic Associates of St. Augustine medical office at One Orthopaedic Pl to distribute braces/DME for physicians.
- Must possess the proper educational pre-requites sited by the Board of Athletic Trainers with the Florida Department of Health and be licensed to Practice Athletic Training within the State of Florida.
- One year is encouraged.
- Training is provided for DME/brace distribution.
- Prepare and maintain training room at St. Joseph Academy.
- Athletic Trainer presence at all home sporting events.
- Visually inspect a players injury.
- Make decisions based on quick assessments.
- Analyze complex situations and convert data into medical records.
- Liaison between St. Joseph Academy and Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine.
- Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates.