Call Center Scheduler
Department: Call Center
Location: St. Augustine
Job Description: Answers incoming phone calls, direct calls to appropriate individuals, takes phone messages, and assists patients with scheduling, canceling or rescheduling of appointments.
- High School diploma required
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Must have strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Office and Medical scheduling system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers incoming phone calls, return messages, direct calls to appropriate individuals, take phone messages, and assists patients with scheduling appointments for both locations (St. Augustine and CR 210).
- Process website requests for appointments via email.
- Insurance verification’s (both primary and secondary).
- Register new patients.