Location: St. Augustine
Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial Analysis
- Prepare month-end financial results
- Analyzes options for corporate improvement on expenses
- Assist in year-end financial reporting to Corporate Accountants
- Assist in year-end Tax Planning with Corporate Accountants
- Assist in the coordination and development of budgets, forecasts and pro-forma analysis
- Process payroll accurately and within deadlines
- Maintain payroll and time clock system.
- Oversee Quarterly Workers Compensation Audits
- Process 401k Deferrals & Contributions accurately and within deadlines.
- Process Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plan (Form 5500)
- Quick Books
- Ensures that various bills, invoices and recurring payments to vendors are paid timely and accurately
- Enter all accounts payable information into accounting system and process checks
- File all bills, invoices and correspondence that pertain to accounts payable function
- Enters information and populates monthly journals involving payroll, 401K and department transactions
- Daily Deposit
- Process and deposit all checks that arrive in the mail.
- Download direct deposits and places them on the appropriate spreadsheet to be posted.
- Reconcile daily journal from Front Office/Billing/PT/CR210 Office
- Prepare daily deposit for courier pickup
- Must possess analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently
- Must be detail oriented
- Advanced Excel & QuickBooks skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of management
- Self-starter, reliable and highly motivated
- Ability to work with limited supervision