Responsible for all aspects of marketing, advertising, social media & public relations for a multi-specialty orthopaedic medical practice. Conceptualize and orchestrate marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build corporate image. Responsible for community giving and corporate events including annual fundraising golf tournament, with proceeds of $250,000+ donated to local charities. Manage creative team and related projects: videos, photo shoots, graphic design, radio commercials, website design/maintenance, SEO/SEM, social media, and reputation management. Create annual marketing budget. Reports to COO and Physician Board of Directors.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
10 years’ experience in a marketing leadership role with strategic decision-making and budget responsibilities, including advertising, communications, brand development, and public relations experience required
5+ years’ experience in a healthcare organization implementing strategic marketing initiatives.
Experience producing and measuring campaigns on marketing platforms
Experience with websites, SEO and social media preferred
1. Excellent organization skills
2. Task oriented
3. Initiative, judgment and decision making required to meet organizational objectives
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to perform basic math and budgeting tasks
6. Working knowledge of computers and software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
7. Ability to travel within St. Johns, Flagler, Volusia, Clay, Duval and Putnam counties
8. Neat/professional appearance