Medical Assistant – Radiologic Tech
Medical Assistant / Radiologic Tech
Location: 210 Office
Essential Job Functions:
• Placement of splints and casting as directed by the physician/physician assistant.
• Perform diagnostic imaging examinations using x-rays as ordered by the provider
• Assist physician/physician assistant with patients.
• Disposes of contaminated items according to OSHA guidelines.
• Return all patient phone calls in a timely and courteous manner.
• Prepare and maintain fully stocked exam rooms for patient exam.
• Certified as a Medical Assistant
• BMO or RT certification a must
• High school diploma required or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum of two years of experience in physician office or hospital
• Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates