Dear Patients –
The safety and well-being of our patients and community members are our highest priority. OASA continues to actively monitor the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities.
To that end, we are disinfecting and cleaning our clinic surfaces multiple times per day; and performing a deep surface area clean each night.
To align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with local and regional departments of health recommendations, we ask that patients call OASA before arriving for all appointments if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Do you or have you had symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days?
- Does anyone or has anyone you live with had symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days?
- Are you currently quarantined to monitor these symptoms in yourself?
- Do you live with someone who is currently quarantined?
- Have you been tested, or has anyone you live with been tested for COVID-19, and are currently awaiting testing results?
- Have you, or anyone you live with, been in potential contact with a person known to have COVID-19?
- Have you, or anyone you live with, traveled to any areas with COVID-19 outbreaks within the last 14 days (including travel within the United States).
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. Please call to discuss rescheduling your appointment.
If you answered “NO” to ALL of the above questions, please come in! But please DO NOT bring guests, other than a necessary caregiver.
CDC website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for choosing Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine for your care. We are honored to be your trusted healthcare provider.