Albert Volk, MD
Dr. Volk is a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University and a medical school graduate of the Indiana University School of Medicine. He is fellowship trained in sports medicine, shoulder and knee arthroscopy. Dr. Volk holds two Board Certifications with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – one in Orthopaedic Surgery, the other in Sports Medicine. Dr. Volk has a particular interest in treating conditions of the shoulder, specializing in an all-arthroscopic rotator cuff repair of the shoulder, which results in less pain and faster recovery. He is also the past Chief Medical Advisor for the Professional Women’s Tennis Association and has extensive experience in treating professional, collegiate and high school athletes.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Society for Tennis Medicine & Science
- Duval County Medical Society
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
TestimonialsView More Testimonials
Dear Dr. Volk & Arlow,
I wanted to thank you for your gentleness and understanding during my recent knee surgery. I was very nervous and both of you had a very calming effect on me. It was so easy! I was up and walking unassisted the day after surgery and not pain. I will forever be singing your praises. Thanks so much!