Beth Pearce, DPM
Dr. Pearce is an honors graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopaedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Pearce specializes in minimally invasive, corrective foot surgery and diabetic foot/lower extremity wound care. She has a special expertise in the non-surgical resolution of knee, foot and ankle pain. Three times governor appointed to the State of Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Pearce has been in practice for over 25 years. She is consistently voted one of the “Best of St. Augustine” by her patients.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatrist Medical Association
- Northeast Florida Chapter Podiatric Medical Association; Vice President, 1987, 1989- 1991
- American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics & Medicine
- American Association of Sclerotherapists
- Academy of Ambulator Foot Surgeons
- National Society of Conscious Sedation; Professional Education Director, 1988-1998
- Pi Delta – National Podiatry Honor Society Beta Chapter
- American Association of Women Podiatrists
- American Association of Sports Medicine Doctors
- American Running and Fitness Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc.
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke’s Hospital
TestimonialsView More Testimonials
Just a little something to thank you for all that you have done for me. You sincerely helped me in every possible way to rid the pain I had endured from my accident. I gratefully appreciate having had you for my doctor.