John Stark, MD
Dr. Stark is a highly accomplished hand and micro-vascular surgeon who completed his fellowship at Duke University following Medical School at Georgetown University. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Stark specializes in treating hand, wrist and elbow trauma, athletic injuries, and other problematic conditions of the hand and arm. He has a special interest and extensive surgical experience treating arthritis of the hand. Dr. Stark has expertise with carpal tunnel syndrome, including new minimally invasive endoscopic techniques.
- American Society Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Piedmont Society
- Duval County Medical Society
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
TestimonialsView More Testimonials
Dear Dr. Stark,
I wanted to write and thank you so much for a successful operation on my right hand for carpal tunnel syndrome. As you can see by this small token of my appreciation, I am able to knit without numbness and pain in my hand, and can now sleep through the night instead of being awakened by pain.
Thanks again!Helen W.