Kurtis Hort, MD
Dr. Hort is a graduate of the Temple University School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in lower extremity reconstruction and complex foot and ankle surgery at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Hort is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. He has lectured extensively both in the United States and abroad. Dr. Hort specializes in arthroscopic and reconstructive procedures of the knee, foot and ankle.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Northeast Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
- Duval County Medical Society
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
TestimonialsView More Testimonials
Thanks Dr. Hort,
What you did was amazing! You went above and beyond, you gave your time and energy, you did anything and everything you could and all I can say is…YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!