Kurtis Hort, MD
Dr. Hort is a graduate of the Temple University School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in lower extremity reconstruction and complex foot and ankle surgery at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Hort is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. He has lectured extensively both in the United States and abroad. Dr. Hort specializes in arthroscopic and reconstructive procedures of the knee, foot and ankle.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Northeast Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
- Duval County Medical Society
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
TestimonialsView More Testimonials
Dear Dr. Hort,
March 9th was the one year anniversary of my surgical procedure which you performed in order to correct the work of a previous surgeon was well as to end the constant pain I had been enduring for many years.
I am happy to report that the surgery was a wonderful success. I am pain free, and back to a very active life style including walking, dancing, exercising…all the things I was unable to do for so many years.
All my best