Kurtis Hort, MD
Dr. Hort is a graduate of the Temple University School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in lower extremity reconstruction and complex foot and ankle surgery at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Hort is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. He has lectured extensively both in the United States and abroad. Dr. Hort specializes in arthroscopic and reconstructive procedures of the knee, foot and ankle.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Northeast Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
- Duval County Medical Society
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
TestimonialsView More Testimonials
Dr. Kurtis Hort has been keeping me up and mobile for more than a decade. He is conservative yet very helpful with his diagnoses and treatment. I required more than one arthroscopic repair of my meniscus in my left knee with great success. He is very pleasant and caring. I highly recommend him for helping with knee issues and owe him a great deal of gratitude. Thank you Dr. Hort!