Location: St. Augustine
Job Summary: Responsibilities include scheduling surgeries for multiple physicians, coordinating care and clearance with family physician and coordinating all financial agreements between patient, practice and insurance companies.
• High school diploma required / College education preferred
• Minimum eighteen months experience working in a physician surgical scheduling position
• Must have a team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively to patients and associates
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a high volume environment