Workers’ Compensation Liaison
Job Title: Worker’s Compensation Liaison
Office Location: St. Augustine
Department: Front Office
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitates prior authorizations and pre-certifications necessary for patient visits.
- Act as Liaison between W/C Carrier & OASA.
- Contacts organizations to help process applications for patients either online or via phone to obtain information and schedule appointments.
- Enters information to create patient record. Requires contact with Nurse Case Manager or Adjusters.
- Minimum of one year medical office experience.
- Background in Anatomy/Physiology & Health environment preferred.
- High school diploma required or GED.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Office, Internet, practice management software.
- Familiar with CPT & ICD 9 codes.